World Naked Bike Ride 2021
To our amazement and happiness, the World Naked Bike Ride Vancouver will be taking place this year, despite all the pandemic and world craziness we are experiencing. Yay!
While the WNBR-YVR is at it’s core, a “positive” protest against car culture, oil spills, and pipelines, it has also drawn hordes of nudists, naturists, and people looking to bare it all for the first time in a safe and super fun way.
Organizers say this event also aims to celebrate creativity, individuality, and “the human powered machine”.
Location: Sunset Beach Park
Riders are welcome to meet at Sunset Beach (near the corner of Beach Avenue and Bute Street) at 12pm.
Time: 12:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Date: Saturday June 12th, 2021
- Route: About 8 – 10 km with easy elevation.
- Ride speed: Leisurely.
- Dress code: Bare as you dare and be creative.
- Parking: There is plenty of paid parking in the area, but it will fill up quickly.
- Wear a helmet! Organizers want all riders to be safe.
- Bare as you dare! Nudity is not mandatory. Wear fun, attention grabbing clothes, costumes, accessories, and paints!
- This is a body positive event. Respect the diversity of the many different body types and genders.
- This is NOT a sexual event. Organizers want everyone to feel safe.
- Acting in a sexual way will get you removed (also, it’s illegal).
- Private parts are still private. Don’t grope, touch, or ogle other peoples’ parts. Please don’t bring yours or their private parts up as a topic of conversation with someone you don’t know.
- This is a “Leave No Trace” event. Don’t litter and take everything out that you bring in, including your clothes.
- Ride safely and stay together as a group.
This ride will take place rain or shine.